Sculpting & Buccal Facial Massage
Sculpting & Buccal (Intra-oral) Deep Tissue Facial Massage is unique techniques that addresses a deep facial tissue and muscles to release of the neck and facial muscular spasms and knots, improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow. Buccal massage is a kneading and stretching movements inside and outside of your mouth and jaw area releasing inner tension in the cheeks, jaw, including chewing and teeth clenching muscles.
BENEFITS OF SCULPTING, DEEP TISSUE & INTRA-ORAL BUCCAL MASSAGE:
- RELEASE OF NECK TENSION
- RELIEVE OF TMJ SYMPTOMS
- FACIAL MUSCLES RELAXATION
- LYMPHATIC FLOW IMPROVEMENT
- REDUCTION OF PUFFINESS & SWELLING
- INCREASED BLOOD CIRCULATION TO THE SKIN
- DETOX DUE TO IMPROVED LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
Course of 4 treatments once a week recommended with monthly maintenance afterwords.