Clear & Brilliant Laser Skin Treatment
CLEAR AND BRILLIANT LASER SKIN TREATMENT FOR FINE LINES, SUPERFICIAL ACNE SCARS MILD PIGMENTATION WITH MINIMUM OR NO DOWNTIME
What is Clear + Brilliant Laser?
Clear + Brilliant Laser uses microzones of non-ablative heat that are precisely delivered to leave your skin feeling smoother, and give you that “radiant glow” that comes from healthy refreshed skin. Clear + Brilliant was not only designed to be effective, but to deliver unparalleled patient comfort and safety also. The system includes smart-tip technology and an advanced precision energy delivery system – ensuring consistent results with little or no social downtime.
The Clear + Brilliant laser is our “baby fraxel”. Because it is much gentler, there is little to no downtime. Clear + Brilliant Laser prevents the visible signs of aging and the overall dulling effects time and the environment can have on your skin, while Fraxel laser remodels the skin in a much more dramatic way.
Some results will be visible after one treatment, but multiple treatments may be necessary to achieve the desired effect. Note that just after the treatments, your skin may appear red and exhibit some swelling, similar to the look and feel of a sunburn. This typically resolves in a 2-3 days, if not sooner. As the old, treated skin flakes away, fresher, healthier-looking skin will be revealed.
A Typical Clear + Brilliant Treatment:
- Begins with a consultation with your licensed health care professional to see if Clear + Brilliant is right for you.
- Requires about 30 minutes for a complete session.
- May involve application of topical numbing cream to your face prior to treatment in order to provide additional comfort.
- Is delivered by your skin care professional, who will gently guide the Clear + Brilliant handpiece across the target area and actively treat your skin for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Utilizes the patented Intelligent Optical Tracking™ System to ensure your skin health care professional maintains proper contact with your skin and provides a uniform application to all treated areas.
- With Clear + Brilliant Perméa® treatments, a topical antioxidant serum can or might be applied to the skin immediately after treatment.
Nina Crytser, is a licensed medical aesthetics professional, that performed over hundreds of Clear and Brilliant laser treatments in Charlotte over the past 7 years since the laser had FDA approved for skin rejuvenation and became available in Charlotte area.